Thursday, May 22, 2008

Coffee in the Morning! May 21st



I apologize for the lack of pictures to accompany these posts, but the internet connection here is outrageously horrible, so after waiting 20+ minutes to upload a photo to here, I decided that it was not worth my time. I’ll get around to it sometime when I have a few hours to spare. Anyways, this morning it rained yet again. My typical thoughts of Rome were dry and humid. I was completely wrong. It’s been cool and rainy 7 out of the 10 days we’ve been here. The only bright part about this mornings rainy walk was the espresso that I got at the end of my journey. Our favorite little cafe is only minutes from class! It gets better and better every day. We discussed films and readings today. The discussions seem to get more and more heated every day. Tomorrow we venture to the Vatican for class. I plan on spending a lot of time there, even after the class is done. I’ll keep you all updated as often as I can, it’s just terribly frustrating having no internet in our apartment to do this, and then when we do have it, it doesn’t work. Oh well, bella Roma! Here's a picture of the Piazza that our class is in, Piazza Del Collegio Romano!

No comments: